Cardinal RV Parks General Policies
We want all of our guests to feel right at home when they stay at Cardinal RV Parks. To maintain a clean, relaxing, safe, and secure environment for everyone, the following rules were established with a “Good Neighbor Policy” in mind. Since every contingency cannot be covered in one set of rules, we reserve the right to update and/or amend these rules as needed. If you have any questions about anything, please ask management first.
- Office hours are 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday and 8:00 AM-12:00 PM Saturday and Sunday.
- Registration and payment are due immediately upon arrival and/or upon booking online. We accept the following payment methods on-site: Cash, Check, Visa, Discover, American Express, and MasterCard. (Payments by check can be made to Cardinal RV Parks LLC.)
- As part of the registration process, we require guests to provide a copy of a valid driver’s license. For guests staying longer than 30 days at our park, we require a background check.
- For after-hours check-in, if you did not make a reservation in advance, please book a site online via our website or stop by the office in the morning to check-in.
- All RVs must be completely self-contained, well-kept, and in good condition. Any RV 12 years and older must be approved by the park management.
- Rates include a four (4) person occupancy, one (1) RV, and (1) vehicle per site. Additional fees apply per person and second vehicle. Up to six (6) people and two (2) vehicles are allowed per site.
- If you are staying on a monthly basis, payment is due on the same date as your arrival. Late payments will incur a late fee each day the payment is delayed. We do offer residents the option of scheduled automatic payments.
- The use of electricity, water, and sewer are included in daily, weekly, and monthly rates.
Cancellation and Refunds
- If you cancel your reservation 1 week or more from your arrival date, you will be refunded everything back except a $10 processing fee. If you cancel your reservation within 1 week (7 days) of your arrival date, your card will be charged one night’s rate plus the processing fee.
- There are no refunds or prorating for early departures and if management terminates your stay for failure to follow the rules.
- Keep your RV site neat and tidy. Refrain from the use of clotheslines, tents, tarps, appliances, pet fencing, or other eyesores.
- Trash must be deposited in the dumpster. Do not leave trash outside your RV.
- Use a rubber donut, threaded attachment, or plastic L-connection on your sewer hose.
- Since our park is within city limits, campfires are not permitted. However, charcoal, electric, and propane grills are allowed at your site.
- Subletting your site is not permitted.
Visitors and Children
- Visitors must check-in at the office and comply with all Park Rules & Regulations.
- You are responsible for the safety and conduct of your children and visiting guests.
- Children under the age of 14 must have adult supervision.
- Up to two (2) dogs are allowed per site.
- All pets must be on a leash and with the owner at all times. Pets are not to be left unattended or tied outside. Portable dog fences are prohibited.
- Clean up after your pet.
- Pets are allowed off-leash at our fenced-in small and large dog parks. Do not leave them unattended.
- Dogs showing any type of aggression will not be tolerated in the park.
- All pets must have up-to-date vaccines and shot records.
- Pets are not allowed in facilities.
- Failure to follow pet rules will result in eviction without a refund.
Alcohol, Smoking, Drugs, and Firearms
- Smoking is prohibited in park buildings.
- Dispose of smoking materials in proper receptacles. Do not throw them on the ground.
- No discharge or use of firearms or fireworks is allowed.
- All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
- No alcohol is permitted in any common areas.
- Criminal or drug-related activity in or near the park will not be tolerated.
- Check-in is at 1:00 PM, and check-out is at 11:00 AM.
- Quiet Time is 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM.
- The speed limit is 10 MPH in the park.
- For mail service, long-term guests can obtain a PO Box from one of the local Post Offices or UPS stores.
- No repairs or washing of vehicles or RVs are allowed unless approved by management.
- Profane, abusive, or threatening language, behavior, and/or actions directed at personnel or guests or that could adversely affect the enjoyment of others at our park are prohibited.
- Soliciting is not permitted on park grounds.
- Damage to Cardinal RV Parks property, including facilities, utilities, landscaping, vehicles, street lights, or signage, is strictly prohibited. Guests will be held responsible for the repair of any damages.
- Cardinal RV Parks assumes no responsibility for fire, theft, vandalism, natural happenings, injury, accidents, or losses from any cause for any personal property.
- Park management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.